DRY NEEDLING COURSE PRICES
Dry Needling Courses in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane
- Registration is essential. Classes are small to allow for maximum supervision and interaction, thus places are limited.
- Due to limited course sizes and online video material being released on completion of payment, there will be no refund, however a date change may be permitted (valid 1 year).
- To receive the discount, L1 and L2 must be completed on the same weekend.
If not completed on the same weekend, the discount will not apply.
- L1 and L2 can now be completed on the same weekend
- To be eligible for the discount L1 and L2 must be completed on the same weekend
- Online theory and course notes will be available online to be completed at your leisure prior to the practical
- The practical demonstration will run from (L1) Friday 630-930pm, Saturday 830am-6pm, (L2) 830am-6pm
- Following the practical demonstration, all points covered shall be available in the online portal to review for up to 12 months
- 12 months online access to readings, theory notes, course notes and comprehensive practical demonstration video content of all points needled in practical
- Practical demonstration of all trigger points, which will then be available in the online video content
- Morning Tea, Afternoon Tea
- Comprehensive colour workbook per course outlining points and location of trigger points
- Starter pack including needles/sharps container to begin practice on Monday morning
- 16.8 CAA (Chiropractic), AOA (Australian Osteopathic Association), APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) hours L1/9.5 hours L2 of CPD point
- 80 Hours/30 CPE points for MMA, MAA (Massage Therapists)
ONLINE VIDEO CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Access to all material for one year
- Online training modules which cover all aspects of theory relating to the safe practice of Dry Needling
- Online osseous and soft tissue anatomy videos
- Online practical demonstration videos of all trigger points taught in the practical demonstration
- Online case studies relating to commonly seen conditions found in clinic