Dry Needling Courses
including face to face workshops, online CPD components and online video series
SYDNEY | MELBOURNE | BRISBANE
DRY NEEDLING COURSES
What is Dry Needling?
A label used to describe a style of needling that inserts fine filiform needles into areas of dysfunction that may be found within muscle or fascia.
About Dry Needling Courses
The Precise Points Dry Needling Course is a combination of online theory and practical demonstrations, combined with face to face workshops that are designed to give you the complete Dry Needling experience.
Dry Needling Course Benefits
- Invigorate your anatomical and palpatory skills
- Learn a variety of Dry Needling techniques to benefit your patients
- Learn to seamlessly integrate Dry Needling into your everyday practice
Dry Needling Course Includes:
- Online access to all theory, anatomy and practical demonstrations of all material covered in the face to face course to cover at your own leisure
- Face to face practical presentation
- Ongoing support
- 12 month access to all material
Designed for Professionals
- Designed for Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, General Practitioners, and Remedial Massage Therapists
- Suitable for the new graduate, seasoned practitioner, or therapist who wants to improve their palpation, increase their anatomy, and learn to treat patients in an efficient and effective way
- Learn how to use Dry Needling to treat a range of everyday musculoskeletal conditions
- This course is Endorsed by the Chiropractic Association of Australia, Osteopathy Australia, Massage & Myotherapy Association of Australia, Massage Association of Australia