What is Dry Needling?
A label used to describe a style of needling that inserts fine filiform needles into areas of dysfunction that may be found within muscle or fascia.
About Dry Needling Courses
The Precise Points Dry Needling Course is a combination of online theory and practical demonstrations, combined with face to face workshops that are designed to give you the complete Dry Needling experience.
Dry Needling Course Benefits
- Invigorate your anatomical and palpatory skills
- Learn a variety of Dry Needling techniques to benefit your patients
- Learn to seamlessly integrate Dry Needling into your everyday practice
Dry Needling Course Includes:
- Online access to all theory, anatomy and practical demonstrations of all material covered in the face to face course to cover at your own leisure
- Face to face practical presentation
- Ongoing support
- 12 month access to all material